President's Diploma in Hotel Management is designed for those looking to gain a serious edge over the competition and significantly increase their employment potential. With no specific prior experience or knowledge required, course content gradually introduces every important core element of hotel management and instills advanced-level skills, confidence and industry-specific understanding.
- Pass in SPM with a minimum of 3 credits; or
- Pass SPM with minimum 1 credit and Level 3 Malaysian Skill Certificate (SKM); or
- Recognised certificate in realted field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications.
What will you learn:
- Exposure to Hotel Management software and tools used in real world operations.
- Exposure to major operational aspects of Hotel industry and business management.
- Expose to real world skills and techniques during the practical session.
- Test the knowledge attained in various aspects of hotel management
- Hospitality English
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- Food & Beverage Management
- Legal Aspects in Hospitality Industry
- Food and Service Skills
- Hospitality Accounting
- Front Office Management
- Food Service Sanitation
- Business English
- Basic Cookery / Kitchen Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Food & Beverage Control
- Nutrition Management
- Food & Beverage Practical
- Event Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Housekeeping Management
- Customer Service in Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Training
- Industrial Training
MPU / General Subjects
- Pengajian Malaysia 2 / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Thinking Skills
- Emotional Management
- Hotel Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Room Division Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Resident Manager