Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
We welcome applications from International students. Please check the minimum entry qualification below and contact our counselor for a specific entry requirement information
- Applicants with STPM (minimum two (2) principal passes including the General Paper) / 'A' Levels
- FTMS Diploma in related discipline or any equivalent diploma recognised and approved by the awarding university
- Diploma / 'A' Level / Foundation / Matriculation or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government will be accepted
Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Bachelors Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Introduction to Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to People, Organisations & Management
- Analysis for Business
- Economics for Business & Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Academic Skills
- International Business in Focus
- International Business
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management
- Effective Team and Performance Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Systems & Operations Management
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Organizational Change Management
- Retail Marketing
- Independent Learning Module
MPU (Compulsory Modules)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- TITAS (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International)
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 2
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- Community Service 2
Graduates are exceptionally well suited to positions in which computing and technology are applied towards making strategic and operational contributions to the functioning, improvement and renewal of commercial and non-commercial organizations.
The broad range of business skills this degree provides means that students will be able to consider a range of career options on graduation. However, the real value will clearly be gained by those looking to pursue a career in marketing. Graduates can seek employment as:
- Financial Services Consultant
- Business Manager
- Business Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resource Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant