Disclaimer: Course fees and duration of studies may differ according to branches.
- The work of an interior designer draws upon many disciplines including environmental psychology, architecture, product design, and traditional decoration (aesthetics and cosmetics). They plan the spaces of almost every type of building including: hotels, corporate spaces, schools, hospitals, private residences, shopping malls, restaurants, theaters, and airport terminals. Today, interior designers must be attuned to architectural detailing including: floor plans, home renovations, and construction codes.
- Pass SPM/SPMV/’O’-level with 3 Credits or its equivalent; OR
- Pass Certification programme from the Higher Education Providers recognized by the Malaysian Government on related field; OR
- Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 including pass SPM with 1 credit on related field; OR
- Others qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government including pass Pendidikan Seni subject or pass portfolio test *
* to those who do not have Pendidikan Seni